Thursday 10 December 2009

Thanks for best wishes

I would like to welcome our followers to our blog and hope that you enjoy following our progress. Mum and Dad were thrilled to see that Toby and Alison are following us on our journey.
Please Toby if you could drop them an email the address is on the web site it would make their day. If I don't get chance to do another post before Xmas we wish you all a merry Xmas and a happy new year from us all at Achindarroch Touring Park and hope to see you all in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Hello all, I hope every thing goes OK. Remember I lived on a caravan site which was started from new in Ripon, and it sold for a lot of money by Ripon Council. Any advice you want please ask. Thanks for the card and the letter, I will send you an email and give you the low down on us down here.
    Lots of luck in your new venture.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete