Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hi folks, sorry it has taken me a while to put this on, but we have had a lot going on. The park was really busy for the April bank holidays we were having to turn people away. Casper is getting big now and Dick has taken some photos, so I will post them when he downloads them on to my PC.
The pods are starting to get bookings, which is great, and the people who have stayed in them already say they are great, no wet tents to take down. We had good weather over April, but this last week it has done nothing but rain. The decking around the reception is half complete now, so we are waiting for the weather to change and dry up a bit then hopefully, dick will be able to finish it. The grass is growing like mad with the changeable weather and everything has now turned out green. The daffs on the bank looked beautiful this year. All the ones Dad and Uncle John put in came up, so it looked really nice. Casper has been good with the other dogs on the park, so I think he will be ok. Not too territorial! Well, I will go now and I will put another post on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment