Thursday 22 September 2011

End of season




Hi folks, we are nearly at the end of our summer season. We have been really busy and I am glad that we are slowing down a bit so we can catch our breath for the next season, which is of course is the winter. Casper is getting big and bold now and still likes to chase the birds. I would like to thank all of our customers this year. I have met some really nice people and enjoyed all their stories. We have nearly finished the decking around the reception, and then on to new projects. The weather is turning now, getting wet and cold, so I think that the tenting season is finished. But remember...... we have the Pods, and they are great in this weather! We hope to see you all again next year and I will post some pics of the projects as we do them over the winter. Thanks again from all of us here and Casper of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment